Thursday, February 25, 2010

Modern Warfare 2: Map Breakdown

Ever feel like you're playing the same maps over and over again with no end in sight? Well, I did. So, after looking around the web for the probabilities of each map to play, I decided to take things into my own hands. Currently, I only have 53 data points for this but for now, it'll suffice. I'll be adding onto it with the more data I get. Right now, it seems that Scrapyard comes in #1 at 17% while Invasion and Terminal are tied for second at 11%. Below is a neat little pie chart for the rest of them as of right now.


With 16 maps, a sample of 53 is somewhat insufficient. I know I play Quarry, Highrise, Estate, and Run Down way more than I do Rust. Just happened that I got it in my sample. Check back for updates.

1 comment:

  1. You need new data with the new map packs. I'm starting to tally them up myself.

    ReplyDelete